POWER TALK: MAKING YOUR VOICE HEARD AND YOUR IDEAS INFLUENTIAL
Studies show that men and women can have very different speaking styles. For a variety of reasons, women’s voices are often not fully heard in the workplace.
As we know, it’s usually the strongest speakers who make the most powerful impact within their organizations. A strong, confident speaking ability builds authority, influences outcomes, and increases one’s chance to rise to the top.
This workshop takes a practical approach to developing a speaking style that stays true to one’s personality while enhancing career opportunities. All employees deserve an equal chance of being heard.
BUSINESS OUTCOMES INCLUDE…
- Maximized human capital by cultivating the ideas, experience and expertise of your female workforce.
- Lower talent management costs by fully engaging employees and investing in their development.
- Stronger talent development led by strong internal leaders and mentors for women coming up the pipeline.
- Greater business development led by employee brand ambassadors who appear at industry events and conferences representing your organization.
THIS WORKSHOP HELPS YOUR TALENTED WOMEN …
- Develop skills that make them more credible, authoritative, and powerful speakers.
- Grow their authority and credibility by cultivating a stronger command of language and powerful speaking strategies.
- Cultivate a commanding presence, no matter what their personality type or communication style.
“The strongest speakers make the most powerful impact…!”